CI Lanyards is part of the Coller Industries family of companies, along with CI Name Plates, Personalized Ribbons, and Name Tag, Inc. Coller Industries came to life in 2011 and replaced Name Tag, Inc. as our parent company, re-branding the personal identification company to become the expert in all things identification related.
From our various divisions, Coller Industries has loyal and happy customers nationwide. With unmatched customer service and an endless array of products, Coller Industries has created a reputation of friendliness, success and attentiveness – three traits lacking in much of the personal identification market.
CI Lanyards is your one-stop shop for everything lanyards. We have everything from plain to personalized lanyards, from cotton to neoprene and everything in between. We're devoted to making sure your needs are met and that you receive the best quality product, for the best price, with the best customer service. But we realize there's more to personal identification and branding than just lanyards, and that's why Coller Industries has multiple branches. You can get the same great service across the board with Coller Industries, whether you need lanyards, ID cards, name tags, or name plates.
2211 South 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Caitlin Orton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout the years our mission has remained unchanged: we put our customers first.
When a customer receives a product even slightly contrary to what they ordered, our staff meets to discuss how to avoid the same problem in the future. If you trust us to handle your personal identification needs, we'll be sure that you walk away completely satisfied.
Your satisfaction is important to CI Lanyards and we guarantee the following:
- All of our lanyards are guaranteed defect-free for one year (excluding improper handling/care or accidental damage).
- If your order is incorrect, contact us within 60 days of the order’s ship date and we’ll take care of it for you, including all shipping costs.
- To see a sample of your finished product, you can request a First Article. You will be charged all set-up and artwork fees, production costs for one finished piece, and shipping costs.
- If your order is made to the correct specifications and/or is within Coller Industries’ tolerances, but you are not satisfied, you may return the order to receive 50% off the product cost for a replacement order. You will be responsible for all shipping charges for the return of the product, and sending the replacement.
We believe in helping communities and nonprofit organizations so we donate some of our products every month. If you're in need of lanyards or badge holders, send a donations request to email@example.com with the following information:
- General information about your organization, mission, history, etc.
- Item(s) for which you are requesting the donation
- An estimated quantity of the requested items
Although we can't fulfill every request, we try to choose recipients who need our products the most. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to our donation guidelines (given at time of request).
For more information, visit our blog.